No two people are exactly the same. If we all walked the same walk and talked the same talk, life would get totally boring. We all have varying degrees of needs and desires, that is why I believe that there is no cookie cutter way to help everyone; so that’s why I tailor my therapeutic strategies for each individual client. When it comes to ensuring the best possible outcome for finding love or holding onto it, there are so many ways to achieve success. I’m going to pick the best one that works for YOU to help you reach your ultimate goal of finding the right love, the love that you deserve.
Singles / Daters
Dating is fun, right? No, seriously! Dating can be so much fun, as long as you go in prepared. What do I mean by that? If you’re going on too many first dates and not enough second ones, you might need a bit of coaching, and you’re in luck, because I’m an expert. I’m going to arm you with tips, tricks and decades of experience and education that will help turn your single days and nights into a long-lasting, successful relationship with the person who is right for you!
Have you been frustrated with how your dating life has been going? Do you feel like you are ready for a relationship but it just doesn't seem to be happening for you? Are you done with being single and want to find "The One? I would love to help you pinpoint problem areas and fix them insuring relationship success for you. Sometimes it just takes the slightest bit of adjusting and making changes for you to see an immense shift and an abundance of love brought to you. I will help you to figure out what needs to be done in order to have a successful and long-lasting strong relationship. Everyone deserves love! You can and WILL get the love that you deserve. Once you believe that you deserve love and believe in yourself you will be on your way.
Finding that Mr/Mrs Right who has similar needs, desires, life goals—the list goes on— can be challenging in a sea of Mr/Mrs Maybe’s and Definitely-Not-For-Me’s. Couple that with dating anxiety or a touch of insecurity, and you might be ready to call the whole dating thing off completely. DON’T! I’m here to tell you that dating doesn’t have to be scary, and can even be unbelievably fun! Yeah, I said it! I know, I sound really optimistic, but believe me, together, we can overcome personal doubts, dating agony and anxiety to make you a believer. How? Glad you asked.
How I Can Help:
- Schedule an initial in-person or online /phone session appointment to assess your dating history and follow-up sessions to support your needs.
- Let me share with you my pointers on dating and how to show your date your best “YOU!” AKA, how to sell yourself (in the GOOD way)
- Schedule a session prior to an important date to work out any pre-date concerns, strategies, and get your excited for a successful experience!
Dating Profile Renovation
Just about to give up on online dating? If you’re sick and tired of not meeting the right one in cyberspace, you might want to think about what you’re putting out there into the e-universe when it comes to your profile. Don’t forget, when it comes to online dating, your first impression is your profile, not the date itself, so stop meeting the wrong people for you. Instead, arm yourself with a profile that highlights the best of who you are. Let me help you create a profile that does your awesomeness justice. Your future love-of-your-life is online right now.
How I Can Help:
- Schedule a session (IM chat/phone or in-person) to discuss all of the important “dating” aspects of your personality that will enable me to create a compelling profile to attract the person you have been looking for.
- One-time fee of $50 includes your personal assessment session and two dating site profile renovation drafts. Additional sessions and/or dating site drafts may incur additional charges.